The link and the log in details presented below enable access to the data used in the construction of the forest reference emission level for the Cerrado biome.
List of folders and the respective information:
(1) Satellite images of the years 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2010 used to identify deforestation polygons in the Cerrado biome in the 2000-2010 period. In this folder you can find a spreadsheet listing all the images used and a text file with the URL to the United States Geological Survey website that hosts the images.
(2) Reference map with the accumulated deforestation in areas covered with forest phytophysiognomies up to the year 2000 (inclusive).
(3) Maps with the deforestation polygons identified in each period (up to 2000, 2000-2002, 2002-2004, 2004-2006, 2006-2008, 2008-2010). In this folder you can find a .pdf document with instructions on how to access the data in each spreadsheet.
(4) Database listing all deforestation polygons in each period, its area and the respective forest phytophysiognomy, emission factors for living biomass and dead organic matter and CO2 emission.
(5) Carbon stock per unit area values for the different vegetation types in the Cerrado biome, consistent with the one used in the Third National GHG Inventory.
(6) The references used to estimate the carbon content in above-ground biomass, belowground biomass, litter and dead wood.
(7) Non CO2 emissions.
(8) Maps with all convertions.
(9) Other relevant information and data.